It’s officially May and I think it’s safe to say that the warm weather is finally here to stay! Spring time is one of my favorite seasons and I must say denim jackets are my staple this time year. They are perfect for layering (especially when the sun starts to set) and add a cool vibe to any outfit you’re wearing. I especially love the newest denim jacket trends that include flower embroidering or pearl detailing – I’ve linked several different options below with the lowest price starting at just $28!
This look is super casual and I love how my Gucci t-shirt adds a trendy twist to it. The slashed knees on my alternative apparel cut-out leggings knees also give an edgy update on what would otherwise be classic leggings! Of course for a small layer I threw on my go-to denim jacket from Ann Taylor and kept it simple with my Adidas sneakers. The perfect look for a fun spring day! (P.S. I found these Adidas sneaks on sale for just $43!)
For accessories I styled my pink aviator sunglasses from Target and my Louis Vuitton Eva cross-body. I’m obsessed with the way Louis’ can be styled with denim – so chic and so fun!
Shop my look here!
- Authentic Gucci Logo Top // Authentic Gucci Logo Top (Pink)
- Gucci Logo Top Replica ($22) // Gucci Logo Sweater Replica ($36)
- Alternative Apparel Cutout Leggings
- Ann Taylor Denim Jacket ($80) // Forever21 Denim Jacket ($28) Macy’s Denim Jacket ($30) // H&M Denim Jacket ($35)
- H&M Embroidered Denim Jacket ($28) // Forever 21 Colorblock Denim Jacket ($38) // Free People Pearl Denim Jacket ($148)
- Adidas Advantage Sneakers
- Target Pink Aviators