I am super excited because tomorrow I’m leaving for Palm Beach Florida with my fam! I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely DESPISE packing. I struggle with picking out my outfits because I want to bring everything, lol! My family and I also ONLY travel with carry-on’s, so I’ve definitely learned how to be a savvy packer and traveler!
With that being said the one part of packing that I have down to a tee is my toiletries. For some reason it’s just always a no brainer for me and it takes me two seconds! SO I’ve put together a mini travel essentials list for you all which will hopefully help you out in the future 🙂
- Fallon & Royce Cosmetic Bag // This adorable cosmetic bag is roomy enough to hold daily essentials and make up. I love that I can store all of my toiletries in it as well as use it as a chic clutch by the beach! You can also shop other Fallon & Royce selections HERE and read more about one of my favorite Fallon & Royce beach bags HERE!
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume and Body Lotion // These small sized perfume bottles and body lotions are ideal for carry on travel. The flowerbomb scent is known to “make everything more positive.” I love spritzing a little bit on as soon as I land in my destination and using it while I’m away! Both the perfume and body lotion are being sold separately from one another in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! You can also shop the Flowerbomb travel duo (only $35) HERE!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Moisturizer // This moisturizer is a no brainer! Not only is it less than $15, it can travel as a carry on and has broad spectrum SPF 30. My skin is super sensitive and I can’t go a day on vacation without this lightweight two-in-one moisturizer and sunscreen!
- Evian Facial Water Spray // I bring this spray with me everywhere! It’s the perfect sized bottle to throw in your beach bag and whip out whenever you need an instant refresher! It fits the TSA carry on liquids rule, works with all skin types and the five-pack is also included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for just $21 ($37.50 value)
- Travel Toothbrush and Toothpaste // Sometimes bringing your own regular sized toothbrush and toothpaste can take up a decent amount of space in your toiletries bag. I always pick up a travel size and throw it away once I’m done – that way it’s one less thing to worry about when you’re packing to come back home!
- Bobbi Brown Glow Set // This travel ready compact includes a mini brush and features Bobbi Browns rosy hue’s in the “shimmer brick.” The shimmer looks amazing with a tan and is on sale for just $32 ($53 value)
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve // Flying + being in the sun seriously dries out my skin! This maximum strength moisturizer is always in my bag and it’s on sale for just $10!
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse // For those of you who are fair skinned or watch your time in the sun, St. Tropez is the way to go! This no-fuss formula gives you a sun-kissed glow and is on sale for just $49 ($88 value!)
- The Beachwaver Co // A lot of you guys ask me how I curl my hair and the beachwaver is my secret! I’ve been using it since December and I’m obsessed. I will still occasionally get a blow out but when I’m trying to save money or I’m in a pinch for time, this curling iron is my life savor. Now I can’t go anywhere without it, LOL, and I cannot believe it’s included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It’s valued at $199 and is currently just $133!
- Nice’n Clean Antibacterial Wipes // These $1 antibacterial hand wipes are essential when it comes to flying. I use them to wipe down the entire seat and table tray before I sit down!
- Neutrogena Make Up Wipes // These make up wipes are my go-to and you can snag a pack of two for less than $10!
I hope you all enjoyed reading my mini travel essentials guide! You can shop this post here 🙂